From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alexandr Aksakov (1832–1903), Russian author, translator, journalist, editor and psychic researcher
- Ivan Aksakov (1823-1886), Russian journalist and slavophile
- Konstantin Aksakov (1817–1860), Russian writer and slavophile
- Sergey Aksakov (1791-1859), Russian writer and father of Konstantin and Ivan Aksakov
- Unbegaun, B. O. (1972). Russian Surnames. Oxford University Press.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Aksakov. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|