|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (March 2012)
Al-Anvar is cross-platform Quran study software. As its database, it uses Tanzil.net and Zekr.
It has many features:
- Text of the Quran
- Adding different Quran translations
- Adding Quran interpretation
- Direct download and install for translations and interpretations and so on through program
- Comparison between translations
- Comparison between interpretations
- Putting note in the following of each verse
- Classifying the subject for Quran verses; with classifying the subject possibility by user
- Repeated verses
- Related verses in terms of subject
- Reading Quran online (with storing downloaded files) and offline by different readers of the Quran from website http://everyayah.com
- Repeat adjustment of reading of verses
- Reading verses in the range of a chapter (sura), division, or component.
- Advanced search
- Presenting chapters or chapters on different tabs
- Saving with HTML, PDF and ODF formats
- Changing the font and color and size of the text and translations of the Quran and also font, style and themes of software separately