|Founded||15 December 2003|
|Official website||Al Balad|
Al-Balad (Arabic: البلد) meaning The country, officially Sada Al-Balad (Arabic: صدى البلد) meaning The echo of the country) is an Arabic-language daily newspaper in Lebanon. Its headquarters is in Beirut. It is a tabloid commercial paper.
In 2006, a study carried out by Ara'a Company with 2500 participants concluded that Al-Balad was read by 18.3% of Lebanese over 15 years of age, being the first in this regard. In the same study it was also found that the paper was the second most popular paper in Lebanon after An Nahar. The Ipsos study in 2006 revealed that Al-Balad had the largest rate of subscribers with 23.8% whereas An Nahar had only 2.6%. The paper was also found to have highest circulation in Lebanon in 2006. A 2009 survey by Ipsos Stat also established that the daily is among the five most popular newspapers in Beirut.
- "Media Landscape". Menassat. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- "Mapping Digital Media: Lebanon". Open Society Foundations. 15 March 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- "Many Voices". The Business Year. Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- "Lebanon: Surveys show Beirut's Sada al-Balad most widely circulated paper". BBC Monitoring. 19 October 2006. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- Al-Balad Official site (French)