Surat Al-Fatḥ (Arabic: سورة الفتح ) (Victory, Conquest) is the 48th sura of the Qur'an with 29 ayat.
- This verse focuses on the importance of being dedicated to God. Those who do not dedicate themselves to God and remain that way will have their souls suffer. Those who stay dedicated to God will be rewarded by God.
- This verse is said to contain a prophecy.
This verse is regarding the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
This verse is regarding The first pilgrimage.
External links 
- Surah Al-Fath (Complete text in Arabic with English and French translations)
- ^ "Qur'anic Verses". World Digital Library. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- ^ a b c Hesham Azmy. "Noorullah Website - Exposing Fallacies". Archived from the original on 2009-10-24.