From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Al-Haditha)
Haditha or al-Haditha is an Arabic name meaning "The New One", it may refer to:
- Haditha, an Iraqi city.
- Hdatta, also known as Haditha, a medieval city in Upper Mesopotamia.
- Al-Haditha, Palestine, a village in Palestine.
- Al-Haditha, Saudi Arabia, a village in Saudi Arabia.
- Haditha District, a district in Anbar Province, Iraq.
- Haditha Dam, a Dam on the Euphrates in central Iraq.
- Battle of Haditha, a battle fought between U.S. forces and Iraqi insurgents in early August 2005.
- Haditha killings, an incident in which 24 Iraqis were killed by United States Marines on 19 November 2005.
- Battle for Haditha, a 2007 film based on the Haditha killings.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.