|Full name||Al-Jazeera Club of Amman|
(The Red Devils)
Al-Jazeera (Amman) (Arabic: الجزيرة) is a Jordanian football club based in Amman. Founded in 1947, the team plays at the Petra Stadium.
In the early 1940s, the club consisted of boys who shared common traits like age, social status, friendship, neighborhood, education and love for sports, especially football. They began practicing football as a team with intense training, and felt that their talents merged well. The team members enhancing and developing their talents included the late Amer Mufti, Tbelt Fattah and Abdul Raouf Al Attia, Abdul-Raouf Noha and Muhammad Ali Karyoti and Honorary Nanaa and facilitate the drum and facilitating the latest Shorbaji and Taher Al-Halawani Wool and Mohammed Abu Sultan, Mohammed and Omar News vegetative and Mohammed and Ahmed and Awad Hamid .. Applied for Foundation to the Ministry of the Interior in 1946, but the request was re-insurance to 10 people, among the founders over the age of For the 25-year re-entry has been remedied that mentioned their families and acquaintances Fastdrqua what they were asked A request was made Altosin the following names:
- Hassan Hussein Rouh - An employee. Later became a professor.
- Abdul Majeed Aljzazi - A professor. Later entered the army.
- Fawzi Yusuf Ziya - A professor. Later entered the army.
- Qasim Karyoti - A member of staff in the workshops of the Army.
- Abdul Karim Bakir - Merchant
- Diab Shorbaji - Merchant
- Ahmed Shorbaji - Merchant
- Mufti Mohammad Sami - A merchant and tailor.
- Abdul Hadi Akash - Restaurant owner of 'Pleasure' in Oman.
- Fred Joseph Fleifel - Was employed.
And approved the establishment of the club by the Interior Ministry in 01/01/1947 as approved on its Procedure and it appears to the existence of a club named (the island) and taking exercise and various sports activities on top Football.
- The club's sporting activities include football, table tennis, handball, volleyball, basketball, weightlifting, bodybuilding, and athletics.
- The club had won the following tournaments:
- Kingdom Handball Championship in 1974. - Table tennis tournament of the date of its inception and more than 40 years. - Football League in the years 1952, 1953 and 1956. - Shield Association football for the years 1981 and 1986. - Jordan's Cup in 1984. - Cup Winners Cup for the year 1985. - Championship Kingdom of basketball in 1964 and 1997.
Heads of the club
- 1. Mohammed Rouh
- 2. Fawzi Izz al-Din
- 3. Amer Mufti
- 4. Bassam Al-Khasawneh
- 5. Amer Mufti
- 6. Abdel Ra'ouf
- 7. Abdullah Kiswani
- 8. Salim Shahine
- 9. Abdul Lattif Alwan
- 10. Riad Harb
- 11. Fadi Ghandour
- 12. Wa'el Zo'rob
- 13. Sari Hamdan
- 14. Samir Mansour
- 1952, 1955, 1956
- 1981–1982, 1986–1987
Note: Flags indicate national team as has been defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Current technical staff
|First team head coach||Issa Al-Turk|
|Assistant coach||Amer Aqel|
|Team doctor||Jabarin Manasrah|
|Managing director||Amer Ades|
Former and notable players
- Issa Al-Turk & Ra'ed Assaf (2006-2009)
- Amjad Abu Taimah (2009-2010)
- Jamal Abu Abed (2010)
- Emad Khankan (2010)
- Khaled Awad (2010-2011)
- Mohammad Omar (2011-2012)
- Issa Al-Turk (2012-)