Majali is a prominent Bedouin East Jordanian family who has resided the town of Al-Karak since at least the 1770s. Family members ruled Al Karak for long periods and served both the Ottoman Turks and the Hashemite family that has ruled Jordan since 1921. They have occupied senior positions in the government and military.
- Premier Hazza' al-Majali (1916-1960), Prime Minister of Jordan
- H.E Ayman Hazza' al-Majali (21st Century), Deputy Prime Minister of Jordan
- Field Marshal Habis Al-Majali (1914-2001), Jordanian Chief of Staff
- Premier Abdelsalam al-Majali (20th century), Prime Minister of Jordan
- Lt. Gen. Hussein Al-Majali (21st Century), Commandant of Jordanian Public Security Forces.
- AbdelAlMajeed al-Majali (1937-1986), Brigadier General in The Military Of Jordan
- Rakan Al Majali (21st century), Jordanian minster of media and communication, Jordanian government official representative...
- Samer Majali (21st century), Jordanian businessman
- Ziyad S. D. al Majali (21st century), Mutah university
|This page or section lists people with the surname Majali. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Salibi, Kamal.The Modern History of Jordan. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1992.
- Wilson, Mary. King Abdullah, Britain, and the Making of Jordan. Cambridge, U.K., and New York: Cambridge University Press, 1987.