- See El Mansurah (disambiguation) for other sites with similar names.
Al-Mansura, Khirbat was a Palestinian Arab village in the District of Haifa. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on April 28, 1948. It was located 18.5 km southeast of Haifa. Khirbat al-Mansura contained the ruins of building foundations and rock-cut tombs.
- Guérin, M. V.: (1875): Description Géographique, Historique et Archéologique de la Palestine. Samarie, 2 pt. ("Seconde partie -Samarie")("Tome II") (p. 244)
- Hadawi, Sami (1970), Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine, Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center
- Khalidi, Walid (1992), All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948, Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies, ISBN 0-88728-224-5
- Morris, Benny (2004). The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-00967-6.