From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Al-Qazwini)
Qazwini, Qazvini, al-Quazvini, meaning "(a person) from Qazvin", may refer to one of the following persons.
- Najm al-Dīn al-Qazwīnī al-Kātibī (died 1277 CE), Persian philosopher and astronomer
- Abu Yahya Zakariya' ibn Muhammad al-Qazwini, (died 1283 CE), was a Persian physician from Qazvin
- Abu `Abdallah Muhammad ibn Yazid Ibn Maja al-Rab`i al-Qazwini, a medieval scholar of hadith (the sayings of Muhammad
- Aref Qazvini (1882), Iranian poet
- Farqad Al-Qazwini, Iraqi politician, from Democratic Iraq Assembly
- Mullá Hádí-i-Qazvini of the Bábís
- Mir Emad Hassani Qazvini, (1554-1615), master of calligraphy
- Hassan Al-Qazwini, Islamic Center Imam
- Kamran Atabaki, Well known Iranian political activist and comedian currently residing in the U.S.
- Morris (singer), Persian singer and bodybuilder known for his YouTube hit songs "Salam", "Ke Nagu KTS"
- Qazvini, a dialect of Persian language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.