From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Al-Tall or Al Tall may refer to:
- Al-Tall, Acre, depopulated village formerly in northwestern Palestine
- Al-Tall District, a district of Syria
- Al-Tall, Syria, the capital city of that district
People named Al-Tall, Al Tall or variants:
- Siraj Al Tall (born 1982), Jordanian footballer
- Wasfi al-Tal (1919–1971), former prime minister of Jordan
- Mustafa Wahbi Al Tal, (1897–1949), Jordanian poet
- Al Tall (band), Spanish folk music band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.