According to the publisher's description:
In describing al-Wabil al-Sayyib, here translated into English for the first time as Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya on the Invocation of God, the author says, 'We have mentioned [in it] nearly one hundred benefits of remembrance of God [dhikr], and the secrets of remembrance...This is a book of great usefulness.' Written in the fourteenth century by the renowned theologian Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya, this treatise movingly details the many blessings of the remembrance of God. Through discussions of the ego, the nature of the body, the ephemerality of the world, the degrees of prayer, fasting, charity, and the purification of the heart, this beautifully written work is a genuine contribution to Muslim spirituality. What makes Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya on the Invocation of God of great interest is that it illustrates the spiritual life of Ibn Qayyim and of his teacher, the Hanbalite reformer Ibn Taymiyya (1263AH/1328AD).
In May 2012, a man in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia was convicted by Shariah court of beating his wife and putting her in the hospital. As part of the verdict, the man was sentenced to read three books on the Shariah, including "a book on supplications by Ibn Al-Qayyim entitled Al-Wabil Al-Sayyib".
- "Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya on the Invocation of God", translated by Michael Abdurrahman Fitzgerald and Moulay Youssef Slitine, Islamic Texts Society, 2000; ISBN 0-946621-78-0.
- In Arabic الوابل الصيب من الكلم الطيب, Hardcover, 241 pp, Dar Al Kitab Al Arabi, Beirut, 2003 
- List of writings by Ibn Qayyim
- List of Sunni books
- Also translated to French by Papa Ibrahima Niakhaté, Dar Al-Manarah, Mansoura, Egypt. I.S.B.N 977-6005-52-7, Dar Al-Kutub, nuMber: 9018/ 2011.
- Islamic Books: Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya on the Invocation of God by Ibn al Qayyim al-Jawziyya :|: Astrolabe Islamic Bookstore
Tel: 002 01227812276
- Except from the book: http://www.its.org.uk/be/be_0946621772.html
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Al-Wabil-al-Sayyib/103998696303167