||This article or section appears to contradict itself. (December 2013)
Al Bandiero is an American award-winning film, Radio personality, and television actor, known for playing Peter Evans in the TV series Desire.
- Extensive TV Hosting; Children's Miracle Network Telethon, TV 2000, This Week's Music, Music Connection, also numerous infomercials.
- Extensive National Radio Shows; Al's Party, Incredible 80s.
- Direct Hits, Club Hotline (Japan)
- Extensive Voice over credits; Car companies, Hair shampoos, Soft drinks, Pop Albums, TV promos, etc.
- Silent Hill: Homecoming (video-game) 4 characters (mo-cap & voices)
- Southeastern Antiquing & Collecting Magazine (USA) January 2007, by: Ken Hall, "Al Bandiero, Star of the Fox TV Series Desire, Collects Watches"
- Radio & Records (USA) 28 July 2006, Iss. 1668, pg. 28, by: Darnella Dunham, "Going Hollywood, From Radio Personality to Actor"
- Starry Constellation Magazine (USA) 2006, by: Lisa Steinberg, "Al Bandiero, Desire"
- Fitness + (USA) October 2000, pg. 84-87, by: Steve Raimondi, "The man behind the voice"