||This biography of a living person includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but the sources of this biography of a living person remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2009)|
[Queens New York, U.S.A.
|Occupation||Film, television, actor|
Alphonse Bandiero was born in Brooklyn, New York; the son of Joseph and Genevieve Bandiero. He has 2 sisters and 1 brother(Marget,Frank and Angela). His father, Joseph Bandiero, is of Italian descent, and his mother, Genevieve Bandiero, is of Italian descent as well. Bandiero was scouted by a major league baseball team.
Bandiero started his acting career, firstly appearing in the film Rocky IV playing the 'American Commentator #2'. After making his move to Los Angeles, he began to work extensively in Film and TV. Al has just completed a starring role in the upcoming film "Go for it" He has appeared in the TV film Scene of the Crime, "I Am Stamos" (short film that was submitted to various Film Festivals and starring John Stamos) and The Confession (a short film starring Prison Breaks Wentworth Miller). He has appeared on television in Dragnet and The Practice. His major television role was in Desire for the Fox owned MyNetwork TV, taking on the role of Peter Evans, appearing in 72 episodes in total. He still appears in movies.
- Extensive TV Hosting; Children's Miracle Network Telethon, TV 2000, This Week's Music, Music Connection, also numerous infomercials.
- Extensive National Radio Shows; Al's Party, Incredible 80s.
- Direct Hits, Club Hotline (Japan)
- Extensive Voice over credits; Car companies, Hair shampoos, Soft drinks, Pop Albums, TV promos, etc.
- Silent Hill: Homecoming (video-game) 4 characters (mo-cap & voices)
- Southeastern Antiquing & Collecting Magazine (USA) January 2007, by: Ken Hall, "Al Bandiero, Star of the Fox TV Series Desire, Collects Watches"
- Radio & Records (USA) 28 July 2006, Iss. 1668, pg. 28, by: Darnella Dunham, "Going Hollywood, From Radio Personality to Actor"
- Starry Constellation Magazine (USA) 2006, by: Lisa Steinberg, "Al Bandiero, Desire"
- Fitness + (USA) October 2000, pg. 84-87, by: Steve Raimondi, "The man behind the voice"
- Desire (2006) (TV series) - Peter Evans (65 episodes)
- The Confession (2005) - Prison Guard
- I Am Stamos (2004) - Agent
- The Practice (2003) (TV series) - Police Officer (1 episode)
- Dragnet (2003) (TV series) - Reporter No. 1 (1 episode)
- Mister Sterling (????) (TV series) - Maitre'D (1 episode)
- Girls Behaving Badly (????) (TV series) - Mob Husband (1 episode)
- Scene of the Crime (2002) (TV) - Det. Jimm Redmond
- Rocky IV (1985) - American Commentator #2