||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (December 2012)|
|Launched||September 9, 2005|
|Owned by||Qatar Foundation
|Badr & Arabsat||11862 V / 27500|
|Nilesat||12284 V / 27500|
|Hotbird||12558 V / 27500|
|NOVA Greece||Channel 857|
|Sky (UK & Ireland)||Channel 823|
|Eutelsat 28A (Europe)||11223 V 27500 2/3|
|SKY Italia||Channel 690|
|naxoo (Switzerland)||Channel 279|
JeemTV (Arabic: تلفزيون ج), formerly the Al Jazeera Children's Channel (Arabic: الجزيرة للأطفال), is a free-to-view pan-Arab channel, for children between 7 and 12 years old. It is owned by Qatar Foundation and is operated by Al Jazeera Networks.
The channel aims to focus on the particular needs and interests of this age-group and on the issues relating to the interaction of their particular culture with the wider world. It aims to provide quality programmes that stimulate both learning and creativity.
Content featuring children includes:
- debate shows, allowing young Arabs to express their thoughts and communicate their opinions
- magazine-programmes, covering educational themes such as: science, technology and sports
- quizzes and game-shows, for general knowledge but also for pure fun and entertainment
The channel also broadcasts nature documentaries and cartoon and animation programmes.
The content is mostly third-party foreign shows, though the channel does produce some material itself. The bought-in material is selected from the best of the international market. Foreign-language material is translated into Arabic, either by voice-over, dubbing or by subtitles.
The channel produces its own cartoon TV series and other animations, and also participates in co-productions with other public service children’s channels around the world.
JCC developed its multimedia programme for learning and creativity with an interactive website, at: www.jcctv.net/siwar. The website is bilingual in Arabic  and English and provides more than 200 hours of educational and entertainment material. Members can also upload their images and videos and share them with other children around the world.
Programming for the pre-school sector, aged 3 to 6 years old, is presented under the title: Baraem.
- Al Alam Soual
- Al Maaa
- Al Tabaq Al Taer
- Ala Al Hawa
- All About Animals
- Allison & Lillia
- Allo Marhaba
- Anta Batal
- Atfal al-Mahjar
- The International Quran Competition
- Bait al-A'ila
- Billy and Buddy
- Bordj Al Jaras
- Circo Massimo
- Dex Hamilton: Alien Entomologist
- Doctor Who
- Faraway People
- The Garfield Show
- Get Bushwise
- Huna Wa Hunak
- Jules Verne's Amazing Journeys
- Khair Al Kalam
- Lulu Wa Marmar
- Maa Al Tayar
- Marsupilami Hooba Hooba Hop
- "Me and my Monsters"
- "M.I. High"
- Min Hawlina
- Mister Maker
- Safha Riyadiyyah
- Taala Maana
- Tariq Al Najah
- The Great Stars of the Circus
- The Jungle Book
- Wild Water World
- Children’s Education At The Heart Of Jeemtv - Qatar Foundation
- Filmmaster MEA hosts the launch of JEEMTV for Al Jazeera Children - Filmmaster MEA
- JCC presents JeemTV for Arab children of the 21st century - qatarisbooming.com
- JeemTV is new and exciting experience... - JeemTV Twitter account
- JeemTV official website (Arabic)(English)
- Al Jazeera Children's Channel (JCC) official website (Arabic)(English)
- Aljazeera launches children's channel - Christian Henderson, Aljazeera.net September 20, 2005
- Other satellites carrying JCC
- Al Jazeera Children's Channel receives Eutelsat and Eurovisioni recognition award