Al Nasr SC
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nasr (in Arabic نصر) means victory in Arabic. Accordingly many Arab sports clubs are called Nasr or Al nasr.
Nasr SC or Al Nasr SC (as well as Nasr FC or Al Nasr FC may refer to:
- Al-Nasr SC (Bahrain), Bahraini sports club
- Al-Nasr SC (Benghazi), Libyan football club based in Benghazi
- Al Nasr FC (Cairo), Egyptian football club based in Cairo
- Al Nasr SC (Dubai), UAE football club based in Dubai
- Al-Nasr SC (Kuwait), Kuwaiti sports club based in Ardiyah, Al Farwaniyah, Kuwait
- Al-Nasr SC (Salalah), Omani sports club based in Salalah
- Al Nassr FC, Saudi Arabian football club based in Riyadh
- Nasr Athlétique de Hussein Dey, also known as NA Hussein Dey, Algerian sports club based in Hussein Dey
- ASC Nasr de Sebkha, Mauritanean football club based in Sebkha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al Nasr SC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.