|No. 99, 72|
|Defensive End / Defensive Tackle|
|Date of birth:||September 16, 1965|
|Place of birth:||Fagasa, American Samoa|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||259 lb (117 kg)|
|High school:||Honolulu (HI) Farrington|
|NFL draft:||1988 – 3rd round – 71st pick|
|Debut:||1988 for the Minnesota Vikings|
|Last played:||1999 for the Portland Forest Dragons|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Noga was an Outland Trophy finalist, and an AP first team All-American at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. He was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings with the 71st pick in the third round in the 1988 NFL Draft. In the December 27, 1999 issue of Sports Illustrated he was listed as number 46 on their "50 Greatest Hawaii Sports Figures" list.
- "Al Noga". NFL. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "National Football League: NFL Draft History - by Alphabetic Order - N". NFL. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "The 50 Greatest Hawaii Sports Figures". Sports Illustrated. Dec 27, 1999. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- Honolulu Star Bulletin article
- Wes Nakama (July 26, 2009). "Noga brothers put a hurting on opposition". Honolulu Advertiser. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|