|Editor-in-chief||Majed Al Ali|
|Managing editors||Ali Roz|
|Founded||16 April 1995|
Al Rai (in Arabic الرأي meaning The Opinion)), known as Al Rai al Aam (Arabic: الرأي العام, meaning Public Opinion)during 1995-2006 is a Kuwaiti daily newspaper. According to a 2007 survey by the Washington-based Intermedia group Al Rai ranked one among Kuwaiti newspapers for the fifth year in a row.
History and profile
In 2004, Al Rai launched a satellite TV, Al Rai TV, which merged with the newspaper to create the Al Rai Media Group. The newspaper also launched its online content as a free service. In 2008, Al Rai received the Sheikh Salem Al Ali Al Sabah's award for best designed news website.
- "Kuwait". The Arab Press network. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- "Abdullah Kamal". Al Arabiya. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- "Kuwait". Press Reference. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- "Kuwait Media Market Description" (PDF). WARC. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- "Forbes Releases Top 50 MENA Online Newspapers; Lebanon Fails to Make Top 10". Jad Aoun. 28 October 2010. Retrieved 11 September 2014.