From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alabama or alabama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alabama is a southern state in the United States.
Alabama may also refer to:
- The University of Alabama, a public university established in 1831 in the state of Alabama
- "Alabama" (state song), the state song of Alabama
- "Alabam" (Cowboy Copas song), a 1960 country song by Cowboy Copas
- "Alabama" (John Coltrane song), a 1963 composition by John Coltrane that appears on the album Live at Birdland
- "Alabama", a song on the 1972 album, Harvest (Neil Young album)
- Alabama Song, a 1930 song with music by Kurt Weill
- Alabama, a country rock music band
- Alabama (Canadian band), a band of the early 1970s
- "Alabama", a song by the band 10 Years on album Division
- CSS Alabama, a confederate cruiser
- USS Alabama, any of several U.S. Navy ships
- MV Maersk Alabama, the merchant ship involved in a 2009 piracy incident
- Alabama Crimson Tide, the name of any one of 21 varsity sports teams representing The University of Alabama
- Alabama (moth), a genus of noctuid moths
- Alabama (district), one of 9 military districts of Louisiana (New France)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alabama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.