From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aladağ is a Turkish place name that means "variegated mountain" and may refer to:
- Aladağ, Adana, a district center of Adana Province, Turkey
- Aladağ mine, a chromium ore mine
- Aladağ, Mersin, a village in Toroslar District of Mersin Province, Turkey
- Aladağ, Tarsus, a village in Tarsus district of Mersin Province, Turkey
- Anti-Taurus Mountains, also known as Aladağlar, mountains in the Central Taurus mountain chain of the Taurus Mountains in Turkey
- Aladagh Rural District, Iran
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.