From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alain may refer to:
- Alain (given name), common given name
- Alain (surname)
- "Alain", a pseudonym for cartoonist Daniel Brustlein
- 1969 Alain (1935 CG), a Main-belt Asteroid discovered in 1935
- Alain, Iran, a village in Tehran Province, Iran
- Al Ain International Airport in the United Arab Emirates
- Alain Afflelou, French retail chain specializing in optical services and sales of the Alain Afflelou brand of eyewear
- Alain (genus), a genus of crabs in the family Pinnotheridae
- Émile Chartier (1868–1951), French philosopher and antimilitarist commonly known as Alain
- Prix Alain-Grandbois or Alain Grandbois Prize is awarded each year to an author for a book of poetry
- Rosa 'Alain', popular red floribunda rose variety
- Val-Alain, Quebec, village of 950 people in Quebec, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.