From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guiraudie in 2009
15 July 1964 |
Villefranche-de-Rouergue, Aveyron, France
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Guiraudie has named Georges Bataille as an important influence. His 2013 film Stranger by the Lake was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival where he won the award for Best Director.
- No Rest for the Brave (French: Pas de repos pour les braves) (2003)
- Time Has Come (French: Voici venu le temps) (2005)
- The King of Escape (French: Le Roi de l'évasion) (2009)
- Stranger by the Lake (French: L'inconnu du lac) (2013)
- "2013 Official Selection". Cannes. 6 May 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize". Hollywood Reporter. 26 May 2013. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
|This article about a French film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|