Alain M. Robert
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alain M. Robert is Honorary Professor at University of Neuchâtel.
- Robert, Alain M.: A course in p-adic analysis. Graduate Texts in Mathematics, 198. Springer-Verlag, New York, 2000.
- MathSciNet reviewer Daniel Barsky wrote: "Robert's book is aimed at an intermediate level between the very specialized monographs and the elementary texts. It has no equal in the marketplace, because it covers practically all of p-adic analysis of one variable (except the rationality of the zeta function of an algebraic variety over a finite field and the theory of p-adic differential equations) and contains numerous results that were accessible only in articles or even in preprints" here.
- This book was cited over 300 times at Google Scholar in 2012.
- Robert, Alain: Introduction to the representation theory of compact and locally compact groups. London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, 80. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge-New York, 1983.
- Robert, Alain: Elliptic curves. Notes from postgraduate lectures given in Lausanne 1971/72. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 326. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York, 1973.
- Gertsch, Anne; Robert, Alain M.: Some congruences concerning the Bell numbers. Simon Stevin 3 (1996), no. 4, 467–475.
- Robert, Alain: Nonstandard analysis. Translated from the French by the author. A Wiley-Interscience Publication. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1988.
- This book was cited 80 times at Google Scholar in 2012.