||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)|
Alana Evans at the 2013 AVN Expo
July 6, 1976 |
Fort Campbell, Kentucky, U.S.
|Other names||Alana, Jenna Talia|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||140 lb (64 kg; 10 st)|
|No. of adult films||471 as actress, 1 as director (per IAFD)|
Alana Evans (born July 6, 1976 in Fort Campbell, Kentucky) is an American pornographic actress. She is sometimes credited as Jenna Talia (a pun on genitalia—she hated the alias so much that she changed back to "Alana Evans" after two films).
Evans and her husband became part owners of their favorite club, which is where she says she lost her remaining inhibitions. She became a stripper and pole dancer and began considering modelling work. Due to a scar from an appendectomy she thought that she would not get magazine work, and therefore went into the porn industry at age 21. Her first scene was in Real Sex Magazine 11.
To date Evans has starred in over 450 films, including numerous Playboy TV projects and 30 softcore movies. She also hosted a segment on KSEX radio called All in the Porn Family until June 2005 as well as hosting a show for Playboy Radio called Private Calls, which airs on the Sirius Satellite Radio Network.
Never fully satisfied with her bust size, Evans vacillated between the idea of surgical enhancement and accepting her image as a natural starlet. At one point she declared "they are going to stay real... I don't want plastic in my body." In late 2007, Evans had her breasts enlarged to DD.
- Rog (October 1999). "Alana Evans Interview". rogreviews.com. Archived from the original on 2 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Rog (January 2002). "Alana Evans Interview 2". rogreviews.com. Archived from the original on 2 May 2007. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Alana Evans at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "XRCO past winners". Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "2007 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN. 2007-01-16. Retrieved 2007-06-19.[dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alana Evans.|