From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alas may refer to:
- Alas (surname)
- Alas, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- an interjection used to express regret, sorrow, or grief
- in geomorphology, a steep-sided depression formed by the melting of ice; it may contain a lake
- in zoology, a wing or winglike body part
- Alas (subdistrict), a subdistrict of the district Manufahi in East Timor
- Alas people, an ethnic group in Aceh, Indonesia
- Alas River, a river of Aceh, Indonesia
- Alas!, a work of literature by Rhoda Broughton
- AlAs, aluminium arsenide
- Alas (band), progressive metal band from USA
- ALAS (band), a mid-1970s Argentine progressive rock band
- Artificial Limb & Appliance Service
- ALAS Foundation (Fundacion América Latina en Acción Solidaria), Movement dedicated to poor children in Latin America
- Alas Chiricanas, a Panamanian airline
- The ALAS missile, a Serbian long-range ground attack missile
- 5-aminolevulinate synthase is an enzyme expressed in eukaryotes. Its two forms are ALAS1 and ALAS2.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.