From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alaskan is a demonym for a person from the U.S. state of Alaska.
Alaskan or Alaskans may also refer to:
Boats and ships
- Alaskan Brewing Company, a large craft brewery based in Juneau, Alaska
- Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union, a credit union based in Anchorage, Alaska - a lineal predecessor was known as the Alaskan Federal Credit Union from 1984 to 1997
Firearms and ammunition
- Alaskan Hotel and Bar in Juneau, Alaska, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Alaska
- Alaskan Way in Seattle
- Alaska Natives
- The First Alaskans Institute and First Alaskans magazine
- Jay York, a professional wrestler of the 1960s and 1970s, whose wrestling gimmick and nickname was "The Alaskan"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix