Albania at the 2004 Summer Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Albania at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens|
|Competitors||7 in 4 sports|
|Flag bearer||Klodiana Shala|
|Olympic history (summary)|
Main article: Athletics at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Dorian Çollaku||Hammer throw||70.06||31||Did not advance|
|Klodiana Shala||400 m hurdles||1:00.00||6||Did not advance|
Main article: Swimming at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Kreshnik Gjata||50 m freestyle||26.61||=66||Did not advance|
|Rovena Marku||50 m freestyle||30.51||60||Did not advance|
Main article: Weightlifting at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Athlete||Event||Snatch||Clean & Jerk||Total||Rank|
|Gert Trasha||Men's −62 kg||115||=15||140||13||255||13|
|Theoharis Trasha||Men's −77 kg||160||=6||182.5||=15||342.5||13|
Main article: Wrestling at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- VT - Victory by Fall.
- PP - Decision by Points - the loser with technical points.
- PO - Decision by Points - the loser without technical points.
- Men's freestyle
|Athlete||Event||Elimination Pool||Quarterfinal||Semifinal||Final / BM|
|Sahit Prizreni||−60 kg|| Aslanasvili (GRE)
L 1–3 PP
| Mostafa-Jokar (IRI)
L 0–3 PO
|3||Did not advance||17|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- Official Report of the XXVIII Olympiad
- Sports Reference
- National Olympic Committee of Albania (Albanian)
|This article about sports in Albania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2004 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|