Albanian women's football championship
|Levels on pyramid||1|
|International cup(s)||UEFA Champions League|
|Current champions||KS Ada Velipojë
|Most championships||KS Ada Velipojë (3 titles)|
The Albanian women's football championship (Albanian: Kampionati Kombëtar i Futbollit për Femra) is contested in the top level women's football league of Albania. It was established in 2007. KS Ada Velipojë are the most successful club with 2 titles won.
In 2007 a promotional tournament for women's teams were held. The first official competition was the 2009 knock-out tournament. In 2011 a league was played out. KS Ada Velipojë won the edition and for the first time presented Albania in the UEFA Women's Champions League where lost all 3 matches in the group to finish up in the last spot.
Teams that participated in the 2012–13 season are:
List of Champions
- 2009 Tirana AS (knock-out system)
- 2010–11 KS Ada Velipojë
- 2011–12 KS Ada Velipojë
- 2012–13 KS Ada Velipojë
- fshf.org; Results and Fixtures
- "Albania (Women) 2009". RSSSF. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "2nd season nears" (in Albanian). albaniansport.net. 13 December 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "Ada wins 2nd championship" (in Albanian). albaniansport.net. 29 May 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Ada wins 3rd title" (in Albanian). albaniansport.net. 22 March 2013. Retrieved 26 April 2013.