Albanian women's football championship
|Levels on pyramid||1|
|International cup(s)||UEFA Champions League|
|Most championships||KS Ada Velipojë (3 titles)|
The Albanian women's football championship (Albanian: Kampionati Kombëtar i Futbollit për Femra) is contested in the top level women's football league of Albania. It was established in 2007. KS Ada Velipojë are the most successful club with three titles won.
In 2007 a promotional tournament for women's teams was held. The first official competition was the 2009 knock-out tournament. In 2010 a league was played out. KS Ada Velipojë won the league edition and for the first time presented Albania in the UEFA Women's Champions League where lost all 3 matches in the group to finish up in the last spot.
Teams that participated in the 2013–14 season are:
|KS Vllaznia Shkodër||Shkodër||new club, but same team as Ada Velipöje last season|
|FC Kamza||Tirana||withdrew during season|
|Dardania Sport||Tirana||withdrew during season|
List of Champions
The three time champion club KS Ada Velipojë disbanded after the 2012/13 season. The whole team and personal joined KS Vllaznia Shkodër where they established a new women's team. They then went on to win the very next championship.
- 2009 Tirana AS (knock-out system)
- 2010–11 Ada Velipojë
- 2011–12 Ada Velipojë
- 2012–13 Ada Velipojë
- 2013–14 Vllaznia
- fshf.org; Results and Fixtures
- "Vllaznia is winter champion" (in Albania). albaniansport.net. 14 November 2013. Retrieved 31 March 2014. "Team Shkodra, which in fact is the Ada Velipojë last season"
- "Albania (Women) 2009". RSSSF. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "2nd season nears" (in Albanian). albaniansport.net. 13 December 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "Ada wins 2nd championship" (in Albanian). albaniansport.net. 29 May 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Ada wins 3rd title" (in Albanian). albaniansport.net. 22 March 2013. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- "Vllaznia (new name for Ada) wins the 4th title". sport ekspres.com. Retrieved 30 March 2014.