From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Albano (disambiguation))
Albano may refer to:
- Roman Catholic Suburbicarian Diocese of Albano
- Albano, alternative name for the Italian wine grape Trebbiano
- Albano, a synonym for the Italian wine grape Albana
- Albano buoy system, used to mark lanes for rowing and canoeing events
- Albano di Lucania, comune in the province of Potenza, Italy
- Albano Laziale, comune in the province of Rome, Italy
- Albano Sant'Alessandro, comune in the province of Bergamo, Italy
- Albano Vercellese, comune in the province of Vercelli, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.