From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Edith Durham — a British traveller, artist and writer who became famous for her anthropological accounts of life in Albania in the early 20th century.
- Lord Byron, an English poet.
- Baron Franz von Nopsca - Hungarian aristocrat and founder of paleobiology.
- Milan Šufflay - Croatian historian and politician.
- Bernd Jürgen Fischer - US historian
- Robert Elsie - Canadian writer.
- Theodoros Pangalos (general) - Greek general and dictator.
- "Définition albanophile" (in French). Retrieved 23 November 2010.
|This article about cultural studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Albania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|