From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Albeniz may refer to:
- Baltasar Albéniz (1905-1978), Spanish football manager
- Isaac Albéniz (1860-1909), Spanish pianist and composer
- Mateo Albéniz (1755-1831), Spanish composer and priest
- Pedro Albéniz (1795–1855), Spanish pianist and composer
- Albéniz (film), a 1947 biographical film about Isaac Albéniz
- 10186 Albéniz, an asteroid named after Isaac Albéniz
- Albéniz, Álava, a village in the Basque Country, Spain
- Albéniz Foundation, a private non-profit organization promoting classical music in Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.