|Full name||Albert Danquah Adomah|
|Date of birth||13 December 1987|
|Place of birth||Lambeth, London, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:21, 21 September 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Albert Danquah Adomah (born 13 December 1987) is a professional footballer who plays as a right winger for Middlesbrough F.C. and the Ghana national team. He holds both a Ghanaian passport and a British passport.
Adomah began his career playing semi-professional football with Isthmian League Premier Division club Harrow Borough, while studying Level 2 Decorative Finishing and Industrial Painting at the College of North West London.
He scored on his Football League debut for Barnet in a 2–1 win over Hereford United at Edgar Street on 30 January 2008. In March he scored two first half goals in a 4–1 win over Shrewsbury Town and scored in two successive games, against Chester City and Lincoln City. He made a total of 22 league appearances in the 2007–08 season, scoring five goals and helping Barnet to a 12th place finish in League Two. Albert was voted Barnet FC Young Player of the Year 2008-9 by the Barnet Football Club Supporters association.
In July 2009, Adomah was linked with a transfer to Championship side Blackpool. On the final day of the transfer window, Barnet chairman Tony Kleanthous revealed that talks with Blackpool broke down two hours before the deadline and that he had also turned down offers from Norwich City and Watford. It was later reported that Adomah could still move to Blackpool on loan, with a view to a permanent move in January 2010.
On 12 November 2009, Adomah turned down Barnet's offer of a new contract. His agent, Tony Finnigan, confirmed that Adomah wanted to leave, saying, "Barnet made an excellent offer...but he deserves a run at a higher level." Tony Kleanthous said that he would not stand in Adomah's way if they received an acceptable offer. On 13 May 2010, Barnet made a bid to keep Adomah at the club by offering a twenty-percent increase on their original contract offer, which would have made him the highest paid player in the club's history, but on 28 May it was confirmed that Adomah would not be signing a new contract. He had played 120 games for Barnet scoring 20 times
On 1 July 2010, he agreed to join Bristol City on a three-year deal, with an initial fee of £150,000 being set later by a tribunal. Adomah scored his first Bristol City goal on 13 July, in a friendly against Swedish club IFK Gothenburg. After impressing in pre-season, Steve Coppell named Adomah in the starting line-up for City's first game of the season at home to Millwall, a game which they lost 3–0. He continued to put in good performances in the domestic league, and instantly became a fans' favourite through his exciting style of play and his humorous interviews on the club website. He scored his first goal for City during a 3–3 draw with Barnsley at Ashton Gate. After a few below-par performances, Adomah was taken off at half time during City's 0–4 win away at Preston North End, and reaped the rewards as his side then went on a winning run with Adomah being instrumental on his return to the side. He scored his fourth goal of the season in a 2–1 win against in form Portsmouth, and ended the season top of the clubs assists chart with 12 to his name in all competitions.
Adomah was awarded the player of the season award for Bristol City for the 2010–11 campaign, days after agreeing a new three-year contract which would keep him at the club until 2014.
The 25-year-old Ghana international had made it clear to City that he did not wish to play in League One following their relegation from the Championship, following this, Wigan Athletic made two bids for the winger, both of which were rejected; Adomah submitted a transfer request which was refused.
The start of the 2013 season saw Adomah rested for Bristol City's campaign opener.
On 6 August 2013, Adomah was announced to be having a medical at Middlesbrough's Rockliffe Park training ground. On 8 August 2013 Adomah completed his move to Middlesbrough for an undisclosed fee believed to be in the region of £1,000,000.
He was issued the number twenty-seven squad number worn last season by striker Scott McDonald who signed for Millwall.
Adomah made his debut for Boro in their 1–0 victory over Charlton Athletic on 10 August 2013.
Adomah scored his first goal for the club on 14 September 2013 in 1 3–1 loss to Ipswich Town. He scored again on 5 October 2013 in a 4–1 home win over Yeovil Town and twice more on 19 October 2013 in a 3–2 defeat at Barnsley. A week after grabbing a brace against Barnsley, Adomah once again scored twice in a 4–0 victory over Doncaster Rovers. Adomah was nominated for the Championship's Player of the Month for October after several impressive performances and scoring 5 goals in 4 games. 
Adomah made his international debut when coming on as a substitute for The Black Stars in their 1–0 defeat against Brazil on 5 September 2011 at Craven Cottage. Adomah has broke through the national team to book his place in the provisional 26-man squad skutta for The Black Stars in the African Cup of Nations 2013. On 9 January Adomah made the starting team for The Black Stars and was given the number 10 shirt and was told he would play a big role for the national team.
|Adomah – appearances for Ghana|
- As of match played 20 September 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Harrow Borough||2005–06||Isthmian Premier Division||2||0||0||0||—||1[a]||0||3||0|
|2006–07||Isthmian Premier Division||42||8||2||2||—||8[b]||1||52||11|
|2007–08||Isthmian Premier Division||25||6||1||0||—||4[c]||2||30||8|
- Appearance(s) in Middlesex Senior Cup
- 1 appearance in FA Trophy, 1 appearance in Isthmian League Cup, 2 appearances and 1 goal in Middlesex Senior Cup, 4 appearances in Middlesex Charity Cup
- 1 appearance and 1 goal in FA Trophy, 1 appearance in Isthmian League Cup, 2 appearances and 1 goal in Middlesex Senior Cup
- Appearance(s) in Football League Trophy
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2010). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2010–11. Mainstream Publishing. p. 15. ISBN 9781845966010.
- "Adomah set for football high" London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- "Ex-student Adomah signs for Bees" College of North West London – January 2008
- "Barnet confirm pre-season friendly against Harrow Borough" Daily Mail – 1 May 2008
- "Seasiders transfer latest" Blackpool Gazette – 14 July 2009
- Steve Canavan, "Winger deal could be done" Blackpool Gazette – 2 September 2009
- "John Motson to sponsor Albert Adomah" Barnet F.C. – 6 October 2009
- "Adomah shuns Bees offer – Barnet star looking for move" Sky Sports – 12 November 2009
- "Bristol City sign winger Albert Adomah from Barnet" BBC Sport – 1 July 2010
- "Tribunal set Adomah fee". Sporting Life. 2 August 2010. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- "Report: Gothenburg 1–1 City" Bristol City Website – 13 July 2010
- "Report: City 0–3 Millwall" BCFC Website, August 2010
- "ASSISTS" BCFC Website – 9 March 2011
- "Adomah, Albert". National Football Teams. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2005/2006". Harrow Boro. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2006/2007". Harrow Boro. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2007/2008". Harrow Boro. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2008/2009". Soccerbase. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2009/2010". Soccerbase. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2010/2011". Soccerbase. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Games played by Albert Adomah in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 24 September 2013.