He was born on 5 August 1864  and educated at Marlborough and Trinity College, Cambridge. Ordained in 1888, he began his ecclesiastical career with a Curacy at St Paul’s, Walworth. Following this he was Chaplain to the Bishop of Rochester, then Rural Dean of Rugby and Vicar of St Michael, Coventry before a 27 year stint as Dean of Windsor. He died on 3 November 1955.
- “Who was Who” 1897-1990 London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- Venn, J.; Venn, J. A., eds. (1922–1958). "Baillie, Albert Victor". Alumni Cantabrigienses (10 vols) (online ed.). Cambridge University Press.
- Ordinations. Canterbury. (Official Appointments and Notices)The Times Wednesday, Jun 19, 1889; pg. 6; Issue 32729; col E
- "The Clergy List, Clerical Guide and Ecclesiastical Directory" London, Hamilton & Co 1889
- The Times, Friday, Nov 04, 1955; pg. 11; Issue 53369; col A The Rev. A. V. Baillie Dean Of Windsor For 27 Years
|Church of England titles|
Philip Frank Eliot
|Dean of Windsor
Eric Knightley Chetwode Hamilton