Albert Christopher Addison (1862–1935) was an English writer born 1862 in Northallerton, Yorkshire. In 1868 his father Daniel Addison founded the Tamworth Herald newspaper.
- The Story of the Birkenhead 1902 published by the Gresham Press Unwin Brothers Ltd 27 Pilgrim Street London E C.
- A Deathless Story of The Birkenhead and its heroes co-authored with W H Matthews 1906 published by Hutchinson & Co Paternoster Row London A full account of the HMS Birkenhead (1845) disaster
- The Romantic Story of the Mayflower Pilgrims 1911 published by L C Page Boston Mass USA
- The Romantic Story of the Puritan Fathers and their founding of new Boston 1912 published by L C Page Boston Mass USA
- The Boston Guidebook 1923 published by Wing Boston Lincs.
- The Ancient Guildhall: Extract from the "Boston Guide Book" 1930 published by Wing Boston Lincs.