Albert Hall (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Royal Albert Hall is a building in London.
Albert Hall may also refer to:
- Albert Hall (actor) (born 1937), American actor
- Albert Hall (baseball) (born 1958), outfielder
- Albert R. Hall (Indiana politician) (1884–1969), U.S. Representative from Indiana
- Albert R. Hall (Minnesota politician) (1842–1905), Minnesota banker and politician
- Albert Hall (footballer) (1882–1957), played for Aston Villa F.C.
- Albert Hall (footballer born 1918) (1918–1998), played for Tottenham Hotspur
- Bert Hall (cricketer), cricketer
- Bert Hall (1885–1948), actor and military aviator
- Albert Hall, Canberra, the building in Canberra, Australia
- Albert Hall, Launceston, the building in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
- Albert Hall, Llandrindod Wells, a theatre in Llandrindod Wells
- Albert Hall, Manchester, England
- Albert Hall, Nottingham, a conference centre and concert hall in Nottingham
- Albert Hall Museum, Jaipur, India
- The GWR 4900 Class 4965 Rood Ashton Hall steam locomotive previously named "Albert Hall"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albert Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.