From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2014)|
|Born||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Alma mater||Temple University|
Albert Paley (born 1944) is an American modernist metal sculptor.
Early life and education
His career move from Goldsmith to Metal Sculptor is well explained in an interesting interview by Cathleen McCarthy. See .
- Kuspit, Donald Burton (2006). Albert Paley, Sculpture. Milan, Italy: Skira.
- Lucie-Smith, Edward (1996). The Art of Albert Paley, Iron, Bronze, Steel. New York: H.N. Abrams.
- Norton, Deborah L. (1991) Albert Paley, Sculptural Adornment. Washington, D.C.: Renwick Gallery of the National Museum of American Art, Smithsonian Institution in association with the University of Washington Press.
- albertpaley.com, his official website
- WXXI, Rochester"s PBS station page for the web series Paley on Park Avenue 2013