Albert M. Wolters
|Albert M. Wolters|
|Born||March 30, 1942
Wolters' best-known book is Creation regained: Biblical basics for a reformational worldview, originally published in 1985 with a second edition in 2005. It has been translated into Spanish and other languages.
Wolters has made a particular study of the Copper Scroll, one of the Dead Sea Scrolls. He has published multiple papers on the subject as well as a pamphlet The Copper Scroll: Overview, Text and Translation as a supplement to the Journal for the Study of the Old Testament.
- "Al Wolters". Redeemer University College. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- Aniol, Scott (April 26, 2012). "Book review: Creation Regained, Albert M. Wolters". Artistic Theologian. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- Wolters, Albert M. (2005). Creation Regained: Biblical Basics for a Reformational Worldview (2nd ed.). Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. ISBN 978-0802829696.
- Wolters, Albert M.; Morales, Victor (2006). La Creacion Recuperada: Bases Biblicas Para Una Cosmovision Reformacional. Dordt College Press. ISBN 978-0932914712.
- Review by Gordon J. Spykman, Calvin Theological Journal 20.2 (1985), p. 331.
- "Bibliography of the Copper Scroll". Bar-Ilan University. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- Wolters, Al (October 1996). The Copper Scroll: Overview, Text and Translation (Journal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement). Sheffield Academic Press.