Alberta is an unincorporated community in Wilcox County, Alabama, United States.
Alberta is located at 32°13′55″N 87°24′36″W / 32.23208°N 87.40999°WCoordinates: 32°13′55″N 87°24′36″W / 32.23208°N 87.40999°W and has an elevation of 177 feet (54 m).
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Alberta has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps. 
- ^ US Census 2010 for zip code 36720
- ^ a b U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Alberta, Alabama
- ^ Climate Summary for Alberta, Alabama
- ^ Martin, Douglas (September 12, 2003). "Marie Foster, Early Fighter For Voting Rights, Dies at 85". New York Times.
- ^ Martin, Douglas (September 13, 2005). "Joseph Smitherman, Mayor in Selma Strife, Dies at 75". New York Times.