From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alberta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alberta is a Canadian province.
Alberta may also refer to:
- Alberta, Alabama
- Alberta, California, former name of Rockwood, California
- Alberta, Michigan
- Alberta, Minnesota
- Alberta, Virginia
- Alberta City, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Alberta Township, Minnesota
- District of Alberta, a historical district of the North West Territories, which became the southern half of the present-day province of Alberta in 1905
- Princess Louise Caroline Alberta (1848-1939), daughter of Queen Victoria and namesake of the Canadian province
- Alberta of Agen (died 286), Roman martyr
- Alberta (singer), a singer from Sierra Leone
- Alberta (blues), a song performed by Lead Belly, Bob Dylan, and others
- Alberta (plant genus), a genus in the Rubiaceae family
- Alberta (song), official provincial song of Alberta
- Albertan epoch, alternate name for the Middle Cambrian geological epoch
- T-Rex Alberta guitar effect pedal
- Albertosaurus dinosaur
- Project Alberta, part of the Manhattan Project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.