Alberta Highway 54
|Length:||70 km (40 mi)|
|West end:||Hwy 22 / Hwy 591 west of Caroline|
|East end:||Hwy 2 in Innisfail|
|Clearwater County, Red Deer County|
Alberta Provincial Highway No. 54 is an east–west highway located in central Alberta. It is 70 km (43 mi) in length, starting at Highway 22 (Cowboy Trail) 8 km (5.0 mi) west of the Village of Caroline and ending at Exit 365 of Highway 2 (Queen Elizabeth II Highway) at the south end of the Town of Innisfail.
- Starts at its intersection of Highway 22 (Cowboy Trail) and Highway 591 8 km west of the Village of Caroline
- 13 km - Highway 22 (Cowboy Trail) turns south.
- 16 km - Highway 761 branches to the north
- 26 km - Passes through the community of Raven
- 33 km - Crosses Highway 766
- 38 km - Passes through the community of Spruce View
- 52 km - Highway 781 branches to the north
- 59 km - Passes near Innisfail Aerodrome
- 64 km - Enters the Town of Innisfail
- 70 km - Ends at Exit 365 of Highway 2 (Queen Elizabeth II Highway)
- Provincial Highways Designation Order, Alberta Transportation, p. 8
- "2010 Provincial Highways 1 - 216 Progress Chart (map, 8 MB)". Alberta Transportation. 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-31.
- Rand McNally British Columbia/Alberta Road Atlas. ISBN 0-88640-682-X. Page 48.
- 2010 Provincial Highways 1 - 216 Series Progress Chart (map, 8 MB) by Alberta Transportation.
|This Alberta road, road transport or highway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|