Alberta Highway 64
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011)|
|Length:||126 km (78 mi)|
|From:||British Columbia border|
|To:||Hwy 2 / Hwy 732 south of Fairview|
|Clear Hills County, Fairview No. 136 M.D.|
Alberta Provincial Highway No. 64 is an east-west highway in northern Alberta, Canada. In the west, Highway 64 begins at the Alberta/British Columbia border and ends at Highway 2 southwest of the Town of Fairview.
- 0 km – starts south of Boundary Lake on the Alberta/British Columbia border
- 12 km – Highway 717 branches to the south
- 29 km – passes through Cleardale
- 57 km – Highway 726 branches to the north towards Worsley
- 84 km – Highway 730 branches to the north
- 98 km – passes through the Village of Hines Creek where it crosses Highway 685
- 120 km – Highway 682 branches to the west while Highway 64A branches to the east
- 126 km – ends at its intersection with Highway 2/Highway 732
Alberta Provincial Highway No. 64 is the designation of an alternate route off Highway 64 serving the Town of Fairview. It extends 7 km (4.3 mi) from its intersection with Highway 64/Highway 682 in the west to its intersection with Highway 2/Highway 732 within Fairview in the east.
- Provincial Highways Designation Order, Alberta Transportation, p. 9
- 2010 Provincial Highways 1 - 216 Series Progress Chart (map, 8 MB) by Alberta Transportation.
|This Alberta road, road transport or highway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|