||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2013)|
|Member of the Michigan House of Representatives
from the 2nd district
|Preceded by||Bettie Cook Scott|
September 14, 1954 |
Alberta Tinsley-Talabi is a Democrat member of the Michigan House of Representatives. She was a member of the Detroit City Council from 1993 to 2009. She has also served as a Wayne County Commissioner. She is currently being investigated for accepting money while on the Detroit City Council, but has not been charged.
- "3rd District State Representative 2 Year Term (1) Position Files In Wayne County". Michigan Department of State. March 2, 2011. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- "2012 Michigan election results: Detroit (Wayne County) - State House races". MLive. November 6, 2012. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- Vote Smart entry on Tinsley-Talabi
- Macomb Daily, Jan. 21, 2013.
- Deadline Deatroit report on allegations against Tinsley-Tilabi
- Robert Snell, "Deals in state Rep. Tinsley-Talabi's past raise questions" in Detroit News Jan. 12, 2013
|This article about a Michigan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|