From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alberti may refer to:
- Alberti Partido, a partido of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Alberti, Buenos Aires, the main town of the partido
- Leon Battista Alberti, an Italian author, artist and poet of the Renaissance
- Alberti bass, a musical accompaniment figuration, usually in the left hand on a keyboard instrument
- Alberti cipher, an early polyalphabetic cipher (late 15th century)
- Alberti (family), Florentine political family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.