Alberto De Martino
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Alberto De Martino|
12 June 1929 |
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
- The Invincible Gladiator (1962)
- Medusa vs the Son of Hercules (1963) aka "Perseus the Invincible"
- The Blancheville Monster (1963) aka "Horror"
- The Triumph of Hercules (1964) aka "Hercules vs the Giant Warriors"
- The Spy with Ten Faces (1966)
- Dirty Heroes (1967) starring John Ireland and Curd Jürgens
- Operation Kid Brother (1967) starring Neal Connery
- Roma come Chicago (1968) starring John Cassavetes
- The Man With Icy Eyes (1971) starring Barbara Bouchet
- The Killer is on the Phone (1972) starring Telly Savalas
- Counselor at Crime (1973) starring Martin Balsam
- The Antichrist (1974) aka "The Tempter", starring Mel Ferrer
- Strange Shadows in an Empty Room (1976) aka "Blazing Magnum", starring Stuart Whitman
- Holocaust 2000 (1977) aka "The Chosen", starring Kirk Douglas
- The Pumaman (1980) starring Donald Pleasence
- Extrasensorial (1982) aka "Blood Link", starring Michael Moriarty
- Miami Golem (1985) starring David Warbeck
- Formula For a Murder (1985) aka "Seven Hyde Park", starring David Warbeck
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|