Albertson Van Zo Post (July 28, 1866 – January 23, 1938) was an American fencer who competed in the 1904 Summer Olympics and 1912 Summer Olympics.
He was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, and died in New York City.
In 1904 he won the gold medal in the singlestick and team foil competition, silver in individual foil and bronze in individual épée and individual sabre.
Eight years later in Stockholm he reached to the quarterfinals in individual foil, individual épée and individual sabre and did not advance from first round in the team épée competition.
He also practiced as a civil engineer, and wrote two novels, Retz (1908) and Diana Ardway (1913).
- 1896 – 1900
- 1904: Cuba (Fonst, Van Zo Post, Díaz)
- 1908 – 1912
- 1920: Italy (Olivier, Baldi, Costantino, A. Nadi, N. Nadi, Puliti, Speciale, Terlizzi)
- 1924: France (Cattiau, Coutrot, de Luget, Ducret, Gaudin, Jobier, Labatut, Perotaux)
- 1928: Italy (Pignotti, Gaudini, Pessina, Guaragna, Puliti, Chiavacci)
- 1932: France (Gardère, Lemoine, Bondoux, Bougnol, Cattiau, Piot)
- 1936: Italy (Di Rosa, Gaudini, Guaragna, Marzi, Bocchino, Verratti)
- 1948: France (Bonin, Buhan, Lataste, Bougnol, d'Oriola, Rommel)
- 1952: France (Netter, Buhan, Lataste, Noël, d'Oriola, Rommel)
- 1956: Italy (Mangiarotti, Di Rosa, Bergamini, Spallino, Carpaneda, Lucarelli)
- 1960: Soviet Union (Zhdanovich, Sisikin, Midler, Sveshnikov, Rudov)
- 1964: Soviet Union (Zhdanovich, Sisikin, Midler, Sveshnikov, Sharov)
- 1968: France (Magnan, Revenu, Noël, Berolatti, Dimont)
- 1972: Poland (Woyda, Koziejowski, Kaczmarek, Dąbrowski, Godel)
- 1976: West Germany (Bach, Hein, Reichert, Behr, Sens-Gorius)
- 1980: France (Pietruszka, Flament, Jolyot, Bonin, Boscherie)
- 1984: Italy (Numa, Borella, Cipressa, Cerioni, Scuri)
- 1988: Soviet Union (Romankov, Mammadov, Aptsiauri, Ibragimov, Koretsky)
- 1992: Germany (Wagner, Schreck, Weidner, Koch, Weißenborn)
- 1996: Russia (Shevchenko, Mammadov, Pavlovich)
- 2000: France (Ferrari, Plumenail, Guyart, Lhotellier)
- 2004: Italy (Cassarà, Sanzo, Vanni)
- 2012: Italy (Baldini, Avola, Cassarà, Aspromonte)