From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Albi may refer to:
- Albi, a commune in Tarn Department
- Albi Cathedral, the most important religious building in Albi, Tarn
- Albi, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province
- Albi, Calabria, a comune in the Province of Catanzaro
- Albi, a village in Slimnic Commune, Sibiu County
- United States
- Joe Albi Stadium, an outdoor athletic stadium in the City of Spokane, Washington
- Albi Kondi, an Albanian footballer
- Bedawwar A Albi, the third studio album by the Lebanese singer Amal Hijazi
- Council of Albi, a Roman Catholic Council that was held in 1254
- US Albi, a French association football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.