From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Albina may refer to:
- Albina, Suriname, a city in Suriname
- Albina, Oregon, a city annexed by Portland, Oregon, USA
- Albina, Brăila, a village in Tichilești Commune, Brăila County, Romania
- Albina, Timiş, a village in Moșnița Nouă Commune, Timiş County, Romania
- Albina, Vaslui, a village in Ivănești Commune, Vaslui County, Romania
- Albina, Cimişlia, a commune in Raionul Cimişlia, Moldova
- Albina (given name), people with the name "Albina"
- Albina (mythology), a figure in Etruscan mythology
- Saint Albina
- one of the Russian space dogs
- Albina (newspaper), a newspaper published in Pest, Hungary
- Albina Românească, Romanian-language bi-weekly political and literary magazine, printed in Iaşi, Moldavia
- Appias albina, butterfly found in India
- Albina (vegetation), a coastal scrub forest climate found in some areas of the pacific coast of Central America.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.