From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up album in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An album is a collection of recordings.
Album may also refer to:
- "Album" (Land of the Lost), a television episode
- Album (magazine), a photography magazine
- Photograph album, a book of related photographs
- Stamp album, a book in which a collection of postage stamps may be stored and displayed
- Confession album, a book of form questions used to record the opinions of friends
- Sticker album, a book in which a collection of stickers may be stored and displayed
- Comics album, a common format for publishing Franco-Belgian comics
- Muraqqa, in the Islamic world an important historic format for collections of miniature paintings, calligraphy, and other works on paper
- Autograph book, a book in which autographs are kept
- Album (Dave Pike Set album)
- Album - Generic Flipper, an album by the band Flipper
- Album (Joan Jett album)
- Album (Public Image Ltd. album)
- Album (Girls album)
- Álbum, a 2006 album by Lu
- The Album (disambiguation)
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.