From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up albumen or albumin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Albumen is the white of an egg. It contains albumin proteins.
Albumin is a class of several hundred proteins.
Albumen or Albumin may also refer to:
- Serum albumin, a protein, encoded by the ALB gene in humans
- Operation Albumen, a series of sabotages against airfields on occupied Crete in 1942
- Albumen (album), by The Egg
- Human serum albumin – the human variant
- Bovine serum albumin – the cow variant
- Endosperm, tissue produced in the seeds of most flowering plants
- Albumen print, method of producing a print on a paper base from a negative using egg white
- All pages beginning with "Albumen"
- All pages with titles containing "Albumen"
- All pages beginning with "Albumin"
- All pages with titles containing "Albumin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albumen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.