From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alceste may refer to:
- Alcestis (play), by Euripides (438 BC)
- Alceste, the queen and wife of the god of love in Geoffrey Chaucer's The Legend of Good Women
- Alceste, character in Le Misanthrope by Molière.
- Alceste (Lully), by Jean-Baptiste Lully (1674)
- Alceste (Handel), by George Frideric Handel (1750)
- Alceste (Gluck), by Christoph Willibald Gluck (1767)
- Alceste, by Anton Schweitzer (1772)
- Alceste, by Pietro Alessandro Guglielmi (1768)
- Alceste, by Rutland Boughton (1922)
Similarly named operas:
In the military:
- HMS Alceste, the name of two ships of the Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.