Alcohol laws of Indiana
Effective July 4, 2010 beer sold in microbreweries may be sold on Sundays pursuant to Senate Bill 75. The sales must take place where the brewing is done. The sales limit is two (2) cases per person, or 576 ounces.
Indiana is not an alcoholic beverage control state.
- U.S. history of alcohol minimum purchase age by state
- Alcohol laws of the United States by state
- Alcohol monopoly
- Three-tier (alcohol distribution)
- Dry county
- Category:State alcohol agencies of the United States
- National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984