Alderson (Amtrak station)
Trackside view of the depot.
|Address||1 C&O Plaza
Railroad Avenue and Greenbrier Street
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||586 2.8%|
Alderson Station is an Amtrak station in Alderson, West Virginia, served by the Cardinal. It is located at 1 C&O Plaza, and functions as a request stop. The station is a contributing property within the Alderson Historic District, which has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since November 12, 1993.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of West Virginia" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- Amtrak – Stations – Alderson, WV
- Alderson on Great American Stations
- Alderson Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Photo of white station at Amtrak Photo Archive
|This West Virginia train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|